Unbrick all Xiaomi via Teamviewer.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi no need to wait.
Unbrick Meizu, Flash Gobal Firmware via Teamview.
Facebook Here: https://www.facebook.com/hgiyu
ROM STOCK VIVO Y35A PD1502_A Unbrick 9008, Remove Lock Screen FLASH FIRMWARE Flash File Stock Firmware without password Free download Link. This firmware was Reads,
for Unbrick Dead aftet Flash, repair stuck on Logo etc. rom fix virut . remove pass lockscreen,
Download Firmware Vivo Y35A PD1502_A :
ROM FLASH VIA FASTBOOT:
- VIVO Y35A PD1502_A
Download Here : Link
ROM UNBIRCK 9008 Flash Via QFIL, UMT, …v Qualcomm flash tool
How to Flash via QPST:
QPST tool is amaizing tool for flasing qualcomm chiepest smartphones. This tool is supporting almost all types of qualcomm based smartphones flashing in very high speed. Its also supports read QCN and write QCN in diag mode. This function is very good support in this tool. Read QCN and write QCN is very fast and better then any tool or other software box devices.
1.Download QPST tool from bellow link and install it and run.
2. Insert usb cable in your phone pressing by boot key (vol up+ vol down or edl cable or short test point to GND)
3. If it show “Please select an existing port” then goto “select port” and choose your port. If your port showing then skip this step.
4. Click on flat build.
5. Frist click on “browse” and select firehouse mbn file from your frimware folder. Second load xml file and patch file from your frimware folder. Third click on download and flashing proccess will be start and now you need to wait until flashing complited.
install USB DRIVER:
- Right-click on the device and choose “Update Driver Software“.
- You will see a Windows Wizard or Dialogue on your screen. Choose “Browse my computer for driver software“.
- Now extract Downloaded Qualcomm QDLoader USB Drivers in your computer and Choose Qualcomm > Driver folder from the extracted folder.
- Choose “Install this Driver Software Anyway” to install this driver on your windows. Dont worry it is asking for permissions only.
- You will see your device will be listed in Device Manager.