Unbrick all Xiaomi via Teamviewer.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi no need to wait.
Unbrick Meizu, Flash Gobal Firmware via Teamview.
Facebook Here: https://www.facebook.com/hgiyu
This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi 8 – FRP Xiaomi Android 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Mi 8 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Mi 8. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi 8
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi 8.
- Connect your Xiaomi mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP APK:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Click on Security & Location.
- Then choose device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install bypass FRP vnROM APK.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> Disabled apps
- Click on Google Play Services.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Xiaomi Mi 8 & you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi 8 – FRP Xiaomi Android 9.0 Pie.