Unbrick all Xiaomi via Teamviewer.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi no need to wait.
Unbrick Meizu, Flash Gobal Firmware via Teamview.
Facebook Here: https://www.facebook.com/hgiyu
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Samsung Galaxy is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Samsung, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Bypass Google FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy SM-J337A:.
HOW To Remove FRP On Samsung Galaxy SM-J337A:
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy SM-J337A
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- press and hold 2 of your fingers on the mobile screen to Turn ON TalkBack
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Tab this two address to download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK
- Click on bookmarks = history = Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it
- Go to Setting = lock screen security = other security settings device = administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps
- Now find Google Account Manager == Storage == Clear Data == Disable
- Find Google Play Services == Storage == Manage Storage == Delete All Data == Disable
- Now go & install bypass FRP Apk
- Return to Setting == Cloud & accounts == add account == Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm
- Go back to Setting == apps == Disabled == & Enable Google Play Services
SEE THE VIDEO BELOW:
That’s it! Restart your Samsung Galaxy SM-J337A & you have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung Galaxy SM-J337A – last Security update.