Unbrick all Xiaomi via Teamviewer.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi no need to wait.
Unbrick Meizu, Flash Gobal Firmware via Teamview.
Facebook Here: https://www.facebook.com/hgiyu
Oppo R1K Tested Flash File Free 100% Tested
How to Install OTA Updates Manually using Recovery and ADB sideload
If there’s one thing that Android devices have had right for a very long time, then it’s the system of Over-The-Air a.k.a OTAupdates. This ensures that a user can get updates for his/her device directly on the phone without needing to connect phone to a PC. This feature was adopted by Apple for its iPhone later than Android.
However, the thing with OTA updates is that not everyone gets them right off. To let it go smooth on download servers, manufacturers roll out OTA updates only gradually to select regions and users and complete it over the course of up to one month. But of course, people like us don’t wait that long.
OTA updates can also be installed manually. Although manufacturers won’t give you this as a direct option, but users who receive the OTA updates often publicly share the .zip file of the update. That file is your ticket to install a OTA update manually.
So if you’ve the .zip file of the OTA update you wish to install, follow the instructions below to install it manually.
- Download and transfer the OTA update’s .zip file to your Android device’s internal storage (don’t put it inside any folder).
- Boot your device into recovery mode.
- └ Once in recovery mode, use Volume buttons to navigate up and down between options and Power button to select an option.
- Select the “Apply update” or “Apply update from phone storage” option.
- Select the OTA .zip file you transferred in Step 1 above. and install it.
- Once installation is finished, select reboot from recovery main menu.
Download Link :: Link