Unbrick all Xiaomi via Teamviewer.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi no need to wait.
Unbrick Meizu, Flash Gobal Firmware via Teamview.
Facebook Here: https://www.facebook.com/hgiyu
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Samsung Galaxy is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Samsung J4+ PLUS, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Bypass Google FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J4+ PLUS.
HOW To Remove FRP On Samsung J4+ PLUS:
- Power ON your Samsung J4+ PLUS
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Hold Screen with 2 fingers to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click on accept and continue => No Thanks
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- download google account manager apk
- after download, install Google Account manager
- Now download and instal Quickshortcut maker & open it
- search google account => Try
- please see above there are three points, tap the third point, then enter the browser.
- This is where you enter the e-mail that you have prepared or your e-mail that remembers the password
- After you enter your e-mail and successfully sign in, please restart your cellphone, then after booting you are no longer asked to enter a verification e-mail.
see the video below:
That’s it! Restart your Samsung & you have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung – last Security update.